Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Suny School that best Fits me


The three colleges that I would like to go are SUNY Stony brook, Maritime College, and Binghamton University.  The SUNY School that best fits me is Binghamton University because it is close to my home and I think it is a great college for business management. I like Binghamton University because it has a great men’s basketball team that I would just love to join. However, to join I need a 3.0 GPA average and an SAT score in reading about 500 and math 500 also an ACT of 22. In order to get in Binghamton I need to have an 80 average but I have a 70 average so from now on I will work harder in my classes I will do all my homework and participate in class all the time so that I may have an 80 average in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment